Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching Program - Revealed

Work Smarter, Not Harder in Your Online Business


I have to admit, what attracts me most to the lifestyle of an internet marketer isn't the thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars one can potentially earn every month...although, I'd be lying if I said that didn't factor into it a little. No, what really attracts me the most is the LIFESTYLE. The freedom to never have to worry about money. The freedom to follow all my joyful pursuits. The freedom to enjoy all the wonderful things that life has to offer.

So, I have to wonder, will I have to compromise that dream in order to give myself the financial freedom that I so desperately desire? Will I have to sacrifice my time for my money? After all, even Lee McIntyre himself is a notoriously hard worker, and often worked as much as 16 hours a day when he was first getting his business together (although he works considerably fewer hours now).

Fortunately, the answer is "No". Lee has once again learned from his past experiences, and has used it to create a time-efficient model for his coaching program. He outlines this very thoroughly throughout his 2 day workshop (which he is still currently giving away for free, and flat-out HANDS you all the materials necessary during the actual Point and Click Coaching program, of which you get a free 14 day trial). And he presents it in a way that lets you get done FAST. For crying out loud, I completed week 2's task in less than 30 minutes! And best of all, the results are cumulative, which means that as you put these processes in place, they actually start to snowball off each other, and your business and profits just grow and grow...

Lee has learned through trial and error that the best way to build your business fast is to laser-focus on product creation and marketing. This means delegating the rest of the work to his team of trustworthy associates, all ready and willing to bend over backwards to make sure that the customers are treated just as Lee would treat members of his own family.

Lee has taken this knowledge, and used it to create manuals that he currently uses in his own business. This is such a crucial detail that I believe most other internet marketers miss. See, most other internet marketers forget to mention the fact that a business is the same on the web as off the web... Instead, they seem to treat it as some sort of mythical entity that can be controlled with an "easy button".

Granted, I believe it's quite a bit easier to manage an online business than an offline one. For starters, there's very little overhead costs. And if you specialize in information products, how easy is it to give away your best content for free, and develop droves of raving fans? Pretty darn easy!

This was one of my favorite take-away lessons that I learned in Lee's 2-day workshop. Go and get your own copy while it's still free (it just requires a small shipping and handling fee, which is less than the price of a movie ticket), and get started growing your business the right way...by working smart, not hard!