Monday, January 11, 2010

Lee McIntyre's Free Workshop - Goodbye, Information Overload!

Lee McIntyre - The Man with the Plan

If there's one thing that Lee McIntyre knows how to do, it's how to deliver a tremendous amount of value. I just got done watching Lee's Bonus Q & A videos that were held at the end of each day of his 2 day workshop that he's now giving away for free...and I can't begin to tell you how lucky I feel.

I mean, this is a workshop that people paid $997 to attend, and that's just the ticket price! There's also the travel costs, the hotel, the food, the obligatory sight-seeing...or maybe that's just me... With these videos, I have now watched the ENTIRE workshop event...all I missed were the bar chats after the events. ;)

Anyway, I almost feel like I ripped off the poor guy. But as he explains, creating good will with customers is his ultimate goal. If I succeed in my own undertakings, I can leave him a glowing testimonial! And after all, if I'm a satisfied customer, I'm probably going to buy more of his products. Now THERE'S a business model I can appreciate.

But even though he's constantly exceeding my expectations (he actually got the entire event transcribed, and is giving that massive manual to his Point and Click coaching clients as a bonus! I can't wait until I receive it in a couple of weeks!), at the same time, I never feel overwhelmed. The program is perfectly paced, and I find myself hungry to get to the next step.

To think that this program will take me all the way up to a $20,000 per month income...and beyond. It's almost bizarre, yet because I've watched the workshop, I now see the logical progressions I need to take. Succeeding online is no longer just a pipe dream. I CAN do this!

Click here to get your free DVD of Lee McIntyre's 2 day workshop, and start succeeding with your online business, too!