Sunday, January 10, 2010

Point and Click Coaching - An Honest Review

The Truth About Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching Program

I have to admit, I'm quite a bit wary about many of the internet marketing gurus these days. It seems like most of them make their money by fleecing it off their customers, and not living up to their end of the bargain of delivering real, action-oriented results. It's very easy to get my hopes up promising an "easy button", only to have them come crashing down when I see how complicated, how nonsensical, or sometimes, how unethical their practices really are.

And to be honest, I was kind of expecting the same thing with this workshop, at first. I mean, a $1997 program for free, and all I have to do to access this wonderful, life changing content was to pay a small shipping and handling fee? Give me a break.

So, what IS the catch? Lee is a generous guy who gives first and sells second, but he ain't no Mother Teresa. If there wasn't anything in it for him, he wouldn't make any money (in fact, I believe he is actually LOSING money by giving away the DVDs for free), and he wouldn't be a very good marketer!

The catch is the up-front, open, glaringly obvious coaching program that is attached to the free DVD. Hey, I told you this was an honest review, right? This is what you need to know before you sign up for the free DVD. You get a 14 day trial with absolutely no obligation to stay on, and it's very easy to cancel...just fill out the support ticket, and it's done. If, however, you find enough value in the program to stay on board, it's $97 a month after the free trial expires.

This isn't exactly a hidden catch, though. Lee is upfront and honest about everything he does in his business, and always puts the customer first, second, and third. That's just the way he decided to run his business when he first started, and it's worked pretty darn well for him so far...despite the fact that he does everything pretty much the opposite of what most other internet marketers do.

This is what attracted me to his style in the first place, and despite my initial skepticism regarding the quality of his two-day workshop and coaching program, I decided to give it a shot. And hey, it's free, so if I don't find any value in it, I can cancel and be on my merry way!

But as I soon discovered, that would not be necessary.

After signing up and watching Lee's introduction videos, designed to make navigation through the website effortless (you get access to digital versions of the recordings right away while they ship you your DVD), I got started on the content. And boy oh boy, is there content. There are 8+ hours in the workshops alone. That doesn't include the 4 hours of bonus interviews, or the complete Q & A sessions held at the end of each day given as a bonus to clients of the coaching program.

And instead of giving a pitch-fest, as is sometimes common at these seminars, Lee asked if it would be OK if he just tried to deliver as much content as possible. He talks very fast, so it was probably three times as much content just from that alone. The first session was just some history about himself and his business, as well as bringing everyone up to speed on what his goals were in the future. I'll give you a hint...his goal is to reach one MILLION dollars per MONTH. It's an astounding goal to be sure, and I will look forward to seeing how he progresses on it in the future...and learning from that, as well. ;)

The second session is where we get to the heart of the program. From then on, it's session after session of amazing content that builds on the previous session sequentially in an easy to understand format. I guess being an ex-high school teacher really helped him out in these lesson plans, as well!

And of course, the audience was very enthusiastic about all this. I'm not lying when I say that my mouth literally hung open at times during the seminar; I was so astounded by the quality of information that I was receiving. I mean, I have NEVER heard anyone talk about the kind of stuff he went over. Things like:
  • Using specific processes to hire enthusiastic members of your own team
  • Constructing manuals so other people can do your work for you
  • Making 4X as much profit from one simple method
  • Getting an army of affiliates who are BEGGING to promote for you
  • Dissections of video sales messages
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I still can't believe it's free...although, who knows how long that might last.

Go get your free DVD now, and next time, I'll talk about my experiences I've had with the laid-out, ready to implement, point and click coaching program that everyone's raving about. This is the first coaching program I've actually stayed with past the free trial, so I have a lot of good things to say about it.

Click here to get started!