Monday, January 11, 2010

You Don't Need to Buy Point and Click Coaching...Because For Now, It's Still Free!

Lee McIntyre's Workshop is Still Free!

Gotta love a seminar that basically just hands you an automatic blueprint to make $20,000 a month or more for free... I honestly don't know why he isn't charging more for this information, but go here now to get your free DVD while they're still in stock.

But as much as I love the 8+ hours of content that this workshop gives, I have to say that my favorite part of this course is actually the coaching program attached to it. Because theory is all well and good, but I actually want to start growing my businesses!

Personally, I do best with a step-by-step plan that shows me what I need to do to succeed...it's as true for internet marketing as it is for working out, or anything else in my life. If I don't have a plan in mind, I rarely get anywhere, and I get frustrated by a lack of progress. But once I have a plan, I'm unstoppable!

With that in mind, imagine my frustration as I jumped around from marketer to marketer, testing their various free trial coaching programs, only to find myself confused by bewildering techniques, rehashed ideas that were good five years ago, but don't work anymore, or sketchy practices that think of customers as flesh-bags of money.

It was the last straw when I applied for a well-known marketer's coaching program, only to have a member of his staff tell me that the price tag was $5,000...money which I didn't have at the present time, as a complete newbie. I was heartbroken. It felt like this whole "internet marketing" thing was beyond my scope, that I would NEVER succeed, and that I couldn't get the help I needed.

That's when I received Lee's e-mail describing his two-day workshop that he did in late 2009...how it revealed workable strategies that fit today's marketplace and practiced good business ethics that put the customer first...

...And, oh yeah, it's completely for free...

...And even included a step-by-step coaching program that gives you a two-week trial, and is only $97 a month after that. My spirits began to pick up a bit, but I was still skeptical.

"OK, let's figure this out," I thought. "The year-long coaching program that just rejected me cost $5,000. This workshop is completely for free, and all I have to do get the DVD is pay for shipping and handling. Well, that's a no-brainer. And if I stick with this coaching program, it'll only $97 per month...plus, I can start making a profit right away, and if I don't, there's an iron-clad guarantee, so I can get my money back."

And believe me, I fully intend on making this coaching program earn its keep. The first week made me a little anxious, as its assignment is just going through the hordes of videos provided by the 2 day workshop...which is necessary, as it takes time to absorb all the amazing material.

However, week 2 put my mind completely at ease. With a title like "The $300 Day Made Simple (...From Scratch)", you know you're in for a treat. I'm currently in week 3, and the way things are looking, the money is going to start rolling into my bank account in week 4 as I apply Lee's strategies to driving traffic. VERY excited about that!

I really appreciate how thorough Lee is in his content, as well. He doesn't just say, "All right, now go and do this," he SHOWS you how to do it, and you can follow along with him every step of the way. He ties up any loose ends I can think of, and if I ever have any questions, there's a discussion page I can use to ask Lee and his team anything I want. My kind of thing!

I strongly suggest clicking here and getting your own copy while they're still available...because this might be just the thing you're looking for to get started building your online business today.

Go ahead and get your free DVD and trial to the coaching program, and keep me informed on your progress. Let's succeed together!